Friday, August 11, 2017

Retro Cherry Pie Greeting Card


Hey there Peeps! Well it's no secret that I love all things retro and vintage. This card is created with fun and whimsical patterned papers and image paired with perfectly coordinating ribbons from RRR.
There is so much retro happening here!!!!! Aqua and red are a classic combination.
These ribbons are a match made in heaven for this iconic image.  A little tip when selecting sheer ribbon....this adorable ribbon with cherries was totally washed out when layered over the burlap so I just added it over a nice clean white so the cherries are crisp and really pop. 
 As with the ribbon...this focal image was a bit lost on the busy patterned papers so I just layered it over a doily die cut in white and now it's really the star of the card.
Since I was on a roll with the cherries...I added it to the inside of the card as well.


Loads of pretty flowers, buttons, clips, pins and silver metal charms work so well with the theme so I added them all!!!!

Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Natural Burlap with Wired Edge Light Blue, Sheer Cherry Red, Burlap String Red.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say