Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hello Fall Greeting Card

Happy first of the month Peeps! I'm sharing my first project created with the new Autumn Harvest Ribbon Club Assortment.
I am sooooo loving this collection of warm rich colors and patterns. While I'm not quite ready to give up summer..these ribbons make me dreamy for cool crisp air and warm sweaters and hot spiced cider.


This sweet fox image is also welcoming fall with a sweet sentiment banner and perfectly coordinated patterned papers.
I especially loved this Tangerine Taffeta Ribbon. It's just a bit vintagy looking and not super bright like regular orange. I layered on the pretty crocheted lace and topped them off with buttons.
just look at this garden of fall inspired flowers!!!!!!!!! I am so in love : ) I've got this arrangement accented with the tiny acorns and burlap string.
I will be getting at least one more of this collection as it's just too perfect for all of the projects I'm planning for fall.

Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Autumn Harvest Ribbon Club Assortment, Antique Gold Burlap String, Orange Sweetheart Blossoms, Cottage Roses Earth Tones, Magnolias Mixed Earth Tones.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

7 comments :

  1. love it!
    very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! The Fall is my favorite time of year and this ribbon collection is just beautiful. I love the cream crochet lace ribbon, which can be used anytime! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card, so pretty and that fox just makes me plain HAPPY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what flowers did you use here please? I need to buy some for fall and I am not sure which ones are which....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! Thanks for your lovely comment on my project : ) All the flowers I used are linked at the bottom of the post. Hope you have a fabulous time creating Fall projects! Hugs from Ginny from Polly's

      Delete
  5. Love all of your gorgeous layers of ribbons, flowers and lace!! The fox is adorable as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, and I got my collection today and absolutely LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say