Sunday, August 6, 2017

Good Vibes Summertime Card

Hi friends--Linsey here today! I hope you're enjoying your summer--I can hardly believe that it's already August! I plan to soak up every last bit of summer for as long as it hangs around and today I have a fun card that reflects my love of these hot summer days.
I chose a bright yellow cardstock to dry emboss the "walking on sunshine" folder, which goes nicely with the Mini Hearts on Apple Green Grosgrain Ribbon. I added strip of Aqua Baker's Twine across the top of the hearts and also tied a little bow of the same Aqua Baker's Twine to the chill sentiment.
And that's all for me! Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you like my card and I hope you have a super chill rest of summer! Happy crafting!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks so much, Sandra H! You made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Fiki!! I really appreciate that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say