Saturday, August 12, 2017

Friends Mini Album with the July Ribbon Club Assortment

Hi friends.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Mini Albums and Monthly Ribbon Club Assortments from Really Reasonable Ribbon are PERFECT together!!
There is nothing better than having a coordinating pack of ribbon sitting right on your desk ready to go for your project, and mini albums look great with a variety of coordinating ribbons as an embellishment.  

Not  a member yet??
Our special this month for customers with US addresses is to start with this combo pack for a special low price.
The July assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon and the August assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and trim.  Each monthly assortment is a color, seasonal or holiday themed collection of coordinating ribbons.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

Each of my pages has a pull out landscape oriented photo mat topped with pretty ribbon with space for another photo or journaling on the back and also a pull out tag with a ribbon tie.

Each page also folds out for more photos and the second and fourth pages have an additional fold out which is secured by a magnet with the round embellishment over it.


Each page will hold a minimum of  8 to 10 photos and there are five pages, so that's a LOT of photos.  While I did use design paper do decorate my album along with some pretty paper I made with Distress Inks, I left it so that the photos are the main attraction once they have been added.  I feel like the photos should be the main focus, with the design papers and embellishments enhancing them, not overpowering them.
My mini album was topped off with a pretty bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using two of the 5/8" ribbon styles from the July Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  

I also added some Antique Gold Netting Ribbon over 1-1/2" wide Regal Purple Double-Faced Satin Ribbon which was then topped with 5/8" Gold Glitz Ribbon along the spine.  I added that layer of ribbon to the spine to accent the gold in the decorative paper that I selected for the album cover.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bi-color bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other items used on my mini album, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

I hope you will let your next Ribbon Club Assortment inspire a creative mini album.  Happy crafting.

~  Bonnie  ~

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful...I joined today because of this and the purplr ribbon assortment and Fall

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say