Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Cute Critter Cards with Plaid Ribbons

Hi friends! Linsey here today sharing two cute greeting cards I made and they feature some of my favorite gingham/plaid ribbons from RRR!
I just love gingham and plaid ribbons of all kinds and sizes! They always seem to coordinate perfectly with any card or creation I make and they are so easy to tie into a pretty bow with having to fuss with the direction the ribbon is in, etc. For these 2 cards, I chose Plaid Black Ribbon and the new Plaid Sherry/Ivory Ribbon. I also challenged myself to use some embellishments from my stash that I tend forget about, which in this case were a couple big buttons tied with Burlap Natural String and different colored sequins. I had fun and I hope you have fun looking! 
And that's all for me! Thanks so much for buzzing by today! Happy crafting!!






No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say