Saturday, December 17, 2016

DIY Pinecone & Dried Fruit Wreath

Hello RRR friends and happy weekend! Today I'm sharing my rustic DIY pinecone and dried fruit holiday wreath. It was really easy and fun to make. I especially like how the cinnamon stick and flower accents on top of the big pinecones turned out with the festive Plaid Ribbon Christmas Traditions bows tied to them.  Here's my wreath and I hope you like it too!
 A closer up view of this lovely ribbon that ties into perfect bows so easily and it just looks so pretty!
I hope you might be inspired to grab some pinecones from the yard or park like I did and make your very own wreath with pretty ribbons and flowers or anything else you can think of! If you do, be sure to share with me at my blog so I can see your beautiful work! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy creating!

1 comment :

  1. I love this gorgeous wreath with the dried fruit and cinnamon sticks! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say