Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas is the day that holds all time together

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas to you all from us gals at the RRR blog!  I hope it is full of happiness and cheer and all things you hold dear.  I have an old fashion Christmas card to share with you today.  My last holiday card for 2016.  Thank goodness there is always next year.  I am always sad to put the holiday goodies away.
This card uses Lipstick red seam binding along with some fun tinsel.  
I added a very old vintage bird ornament that has the prettiest worn chippy look to it.  
  The inside was given a bit of cheer as well with this sentiment.  I love this expression. 

Isn't that bird gorgeous?  They just do not make things like this anymore!  Well folks I hope you enjoy and Here is to a bright and happy 2017!!!!  Hugs, cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say