Saturday, March 19, 2016

Get Well Card

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, a pretty get well card I created using the absolutely gorgeous White Sheer Organza with Satin Center and Wine Organza ribbon. Both of these ribbons are so pretty and the organza really makes nice fluffy bows! ;)
Yep, you guessed it... I created this gorgeous bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0! Creating bows couldn't be any easier with this awesome tool!
For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap!

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! I can't brag enough about the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say