Sunday, November 8, 2015

Congratulations

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing my very first inspiration project as a proud Really Reasonable Ribbon DT member! I hope you're as happy to see me here as I am to be here! (*big cheesy grin*)

I created an adorable Congrats card for a co-worker who is having her first baby, a little boy who is due to make his presentation into this world the day after Christmas. I used the absolutely gorgeous Sheer with Satin Center Ivory ribbon on this project. This is definitely some of the most beautiful and easy-to-work-with ribbon you'll ever lay your hands on! :)


Here's a closer shot of the yummy double loop bow I created with my Bow-it-All. Be sure to check out Bonnie's awesome bow tutorials on YouTube!


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out the vast array of ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! I can't brag enough about the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

3 comments :

  1. this is just precious! your co-worker will be thrilled! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute. Love the little baby and the cute pacifier with the ribbon. Such a great touch and it give the card the "wow" look.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say