Monday, October 19, 2015

Naughty or Nice Tags in Pockets

Hey there Peeps! I'm sharing some fun Naughty or Nice Tags in Pockets  that I created with wonderful Red Burlap Sting and Canvas Corp Brand patterned papers.




I added some tinsel trim, painted jungle bells, buttons, ticking and lots of spacers between the layers to make them very dimensional.  These would make great gift tags or added to the front of a card or scrapbook page or maybe to label a yummy baked treat.  Naughty or Nice Tags and Pockets.
Okay that's all for me...wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

5 comments :

  1. Totally and completely amazing project! One for the books! So very clever and I adore the Kraft red and white combo! Super inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag and the Santa tag. Just beautiful and the ribbons give those tags that WOW look. RRR Designer Nancy Hill

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say