Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tag, You're It


Hey RRR fans.  It's Dana with you today.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I'm busy making crafty things in my stamp room.  And you can't make a great craft item without awesome ribbon.  So let's take a look. Here I created a tag with some very pretty spring like colors.  There is nothing more promising than the feeling of spring.  New life, new adventures, new chances to use pretty ribbon.  LOL


Speaking of pretty ribbon let me give you a closeup of some pretty spring ribbon.  I used the fabulous Satin Shimmer ribbon in Kiwi.  Isn't this ribbon awesome?  Look, I'm a girl who loves things that sparkle and this ribbon does just that.  Next I used the Tiny Sheer Pink/Orange Floral organza ribbon to make a sweet double bow with my Bow-It-All.  But I needed to add just a touch of white to my card.  I pulled out my Sheer Four Satin Stripped Ribbon in white and wrapped it around my kiwi ribbon before I added my bow.   

  

So there you have it.  One very pretty tag ready for a cute spring gift bag.  Sometimes a tag is all you need to add a touch of glamour to your next gift presentation.  We all know those shiny bows from your local Dollar store are so overrated.  LOL  If you want a pretty bow, make it yourself with gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Happy crafting~

Dana

2 comments :

  1. This is really cool! It would make a great bookmark as well as a tag. Come join us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! It's a stamping blog all about inspiration and all stamp brands are welcome. Come on and link up with us!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say