Monday, February 2, 2015

Watercolor Valentine

Hi there crafty peeps!  It's Amber here today, and I am so excited to share with you a simple but beautiful card I created for Valentine's Day using watercolors to create my background.


I used supplies from the new February Simon Says Stamp card kit to create this card.  The watercolors were so much fun to work with.  I used a mix of red, pink, and purple.  I then splattered some Gold Gelatos mixed with water to create some interest.  The wreath and sentiment are both rub-ons from the Crate Paper Kiss Kiss collection that I rubbed onto sticky backed canvas and die cut with a circle die.  I added some sequins for sparkle.  To finish the card and bring it all together, I wrapped Ivory Burlap String from the store and also created a bow with my Bow It All tool.

I hope you enjoy my simple but beautiful Valentine's Day card.  Have a wonderful day and make sure to visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store for all of your Valentine's Day card needs!

1 comment :

  1. This is oh so gorgeous!!! Love the scattered sequins! :) Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say