Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sweet Ride a Pony Baby Card



Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a sweet baby card to share today. I made this card for Really Reasonable Ribbon & The Scrapping Cottage using the beautiful ribbons, netting, and hemp from RRR, and then beautiful CottageCutz Baby Dies from The Scrapping Cottage.


I LOVE the Delicate Stitched Pink Satin Ribbon that Bonnie carries at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. It's beautiful in person, and pictures don't seem to show all the beauty. I criss-crossed the ribbon for a different look. Then used the White Tulle and ran it across the center over the Ribbon and tied it in a bow. Next I added a big pink bow using the same Delicate Stitched Pink Satin.

My buttons are also from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, and I used the Hemp in PINK for a sewn look. Love using the Hemp Bonnie carries.  It's perfect for the buttons.

The Baby Dies I used are CottageCutz dies, and are from the New Baby Release (The Scrapping Cottage). The Design Paper is from American Crafts and one is the Pebbles collection.

I enjoyed creating my card for today! It was super easy!!!


Thank you for stopping by, and for all your lovely comments! Hope you have a super AWESOME Day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. That is so precious Cheryl! I love how you adorned it with that white and delicate pink satin! The hemp balloon strings are perfect too! Super sweet card, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking it with the pink/brown combo lately! This card is so cute. I love the ribbon treatment and the twine balloon strings. Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card it is soft and sweet and has so many great elements this is a card to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say