Sunday, August 3, 2014

ONLY cute spooks allowed...













HEllo there all.....my craft room is in bloom....with orange and black.  But it is only August 3rd you say?   It is what it is.   A bit of a sickness really....holidays are my favorite to create for.  I can't help myself, and I am alright with that.     Today at RRR I am sharing a paper mache house box.  I only had one left and decided to create a spooky cottage.  Only for cute spooks though!   I painted it metallic black and made cute little handmade embellishments for it.  I lost several hours creating this and enjoyed every minute of it.  I used burnt rust seam binding , which I wrapped around the whole box and tied in a big shabby bow to one side.  I used big Cavallini postcards that I diecut to fit to size.  I love those old vintage images.  The roof is decked out with glitter spiderwebs, a big diecut bat, and little stars and moons that I added foam adhesive  too for dimension.    I LOVE how this turned out and hope you enjoy!   Cherry

5 comments :

  1. Cherry, this is soooooo cute! Love those vintage postcard images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Halloween I love and adore...uber cute! No Scare and Gore for me...no sireee!! Halloween Happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these vintage images. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully vintage.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is fab it just so happens that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I can never get enough you are a smart Gal because the way the months are flying by it will be here before you know it and you will be ready!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say