Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seed Packet Holder


Hi RRR friends! Today I'm sharing this fun early summer card I made--it will double as a seed packet holder on the opposite side with 3 packets of fruit seeds--watermelon, cherry tomatoes and strawberries, yummy! I wanted to use up some of my ribbon scraps leftover from the May Ribbon Club Assortment. The Navy Burlap Center Stitch Ribbon goes really well with this assortment and I also added a mess of Metallic Gold String. Of course you can find all of them at the Really Reasonable Ribbon, your one stop ribbon shop!!


Thanks so much for visiting and allowing me to share my project with you! Have a wonderful and creative day!
Linsey

3 comments :

  1. AWESOME Linsey!!!!!!
    Gorgeous ribbon and super project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty and fab use of the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh this is truly beautiful and so creative x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say