Sunday, January 5, 2014

Valentine

 
Now that the holidays are over...I'm in full on Valentine project mode! I've been busy adding hearts and ribbon and glitter to everything for the past week.  Today I made this sweet card with a black and red color scheme....not traditional....but definitely vintage.
I'm just loving this poofy bow. I started with Double Faced Satin and topped it off with Red Gingham and Cherry Bakers Twine.
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : ) Ginny
 

3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this card! So pretty! I love the image and that clothes pin and envelope, just awesome. tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect to give to your favorite Sweety I love red, white and black together. All the design elements you used on this card really kick it up TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    this is really beautiful, love everything about it.
    Hope you have a fantastic day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say