Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shabby Blue Christmas

Hi all it's Ginny here to share a sweet and softly colored Christmas card with some of the most charming children in a vintage winter scene.
There's layers of pretty patterned papers that are well inked. I've added a printed snowflake, a simple bow of Ivory Satin, Wild Orchid Open Roses in Ivory and Wild Orchid Leaves which I glittered for some silvery sparkle. I love how simple and elegant this card turned out : )  Blue may not be thought of as a traditional Christmas color....but I think it's just lovely for a shabby appeal.
That's all for me...I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative. Huggs...G

2 comments :

  1. Very pretty card! Love the soft colors.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. The colors are just right for this delightful card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say