Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Haunting Halloween Bendy Card

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with a Bendy Card.  I am absolutely ADDICTED to making these!! Not only are they super easy to make, but super FUN too!!

Today's card is called
"Happy Haunting Halloween"
If you would like to make one of these Bendy Folds, please see my VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE!!  My card for today was created using different Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the Black Webbing trim. I will list all Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies below.


To start with I used the Bendy Fold technique, then added some awesome Graphic45 Halloween Design Paper for the background. Next I decided to use lots of different CottageCutz Halloween dies. They were colored with Copics and some were distressed.  I planned in my head what I thought I wanted to do, create a pathway to the Haunted House :)  I thought it would be fun, and I surely had a ton of fun creating this one!!!

Next I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Black Webbing on the inside of both front panels.  I love the look this gives to the inside.  I also made some super tiny bows with the black polka dot ribbon, and I also used the Orange Gingham Ribbon too.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:


On the inside you can see the netting more so on the left. I also used the stamps from StampinUp! This is an older set, but I love the sentiments and they fit perfectly for this card.


The Ghost and Boo are some little extras that were in a package I had in my Halloween drawer, so I thought they would make a perfect addition to this card.

The little tiny pumpkins throughout the inside of my card are from Really Reasonable Ribbons Pumpkin Trim. I just cut them out and glued them on.


If you would like to try one of these cards, please visit my Video here! Have FUN!!!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. How inspiring! Makes me definitely want to go and make a bendy card.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, you totally rocked this card filled with so many amazing details!! Thanks for sharing the video, too! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say