Friday, August 2, 2013

Pinwheels and Birthday Wishes!

Judy here today with a clean and simple (CAS) design to share using two grosgrain ribbon patterns.
I used one of my newest Flourishes sets, Pinwheels & Popsicles and borrowed my inspiration from one of my sweet stamping friends, Tosh!

I stamped my images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in using Copic markers. I added some Spica Glitter pens to the pinwheels centers.
I used two patterns of grosgrain ribbon: Bright Yellow Circus Dots and Wisteria Chevron Grosgrain. I like their contrasting designs and colors! I added a chipboard star duo instead of a bow. There are a lot of colors to choose from in the ribbon designs I used, so be sure to check out all the Circus Dots and Chevron grosgrains that Bonnie carries!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Pinwheels & Popsicles (available at i {heart} papers)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo, Copics
Paper: Poptone Sweet Tooth, SU! Bashful Blue
Accessories: MS punch, Really Reasonable Ribbon Circus Dots and Chevron grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, chipboard star

5 comments :

  1. Absolutely adorable!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun summery card. Love that chevron grosgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say