Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bright and Happy Birthday Tag!

Good morning!  Today I am featuring some fun bright colored ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I just LOVE how unique some of Bonnie's ribbons are.  They are so vibrant with fun added touches.  For example, check out the 1/8" diagonal stripe Ribbon in Parrot Green.  It is such a fun summery ribbon.  The diagonal stripe adds so much character to the thin ribbon.  I just want to tie it on everything!!!  I have to add that I adore this image from The Paper Nest Dolls.  His name is Birthday Owen....but I secretly call him Birthday Bean (my son's name)!!!!  LOL!!!


Also, the Neon Orange from the Neon Grosgrain Assortment just gives a huge pop of color.  


I really like how the White 3/8" Ric Rac added that extra touch to my birthday tag.  I made a background with several rows of the diagonal stripe ribbon as a background for the ric rac.  I like how it allowed the ric rac to stand out!




Thanks so much for stopping by!  

If you would like to see more inspiration using Really Reasonable Ribbon, please visit me at my blog!

Jenn

Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Image: The Paper Nest Dolls
Paper: MME

3 comments :

  1. What a fun and colorful tag Jenn!! Very summery and festive. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an adorable card!! Love the mix of ribbons you tied at the top and the wonderful vibrant colors! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Jenn! I love your dimension and fun colors on this!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say