Monday, September 3, 2012

Sweet Treats...










 
 
 
September has come and will be gone before we know it....so now is the time to start creating up a storm for Fall and Halloween. I had fun sorting through my Really Reasonable Ribbon and knew I had to play with the new mini pom pom trim . It is soooo cute! I made a set of two mini lollipop pockets and adorned them with the pom pom and sticker borders. I used some old looking images and a few little toppings. I also used orange seambindings to add some fullness to each pocket. I couldn't leave the lollipops plain jane so I added a bit of two tone textured ribbon in the orange with a bit of
black jute wound through the little stamped tags. It made the lollipops a little more special!
I couldn't stop there though...you know me and halloween. I decided to also make a plaque. I fell in love with this pumpkin and created a rosette using my scor-pal. to set the pumpkin on top. I love making rosettes using the scor-pal ...they turn out perfect everytime. I used seam bindings again...this time using black and orange but I threw some of my orange into a vat of tea and let it sit overnight. It came out darker and richer. Love the outcome and will be doing this again. So what do you think? Are you ready to bring the Fall on? Lol...hope you have enjoyed! Happy September! hugs, cherry
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say