Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Are you ready for Halloween?


Hi all... Linda here today and I am so excited for Halloween with giving away sweets for my kids' friends and  also other family members. Today, I would like to share a cute Halloween card that I plan to mail for my friend overseas. I just love the vintage feel and also color combo with multiple layers of ribbon to brighten the Halloween project.

These are the following ribbons that I used to create this card;

I created a knot on the center part of the card and topped with naked chipboard, covered with glitters and orange button. 

Other materials:
Tim Holtz Cutting Die
Sassasfras Lass cardstock sticker
American Craft cardstock
Digital Fall Vintage Image

I hope you enjoy reading today's blog post, have a wonderful day!


  

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say