Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Simple Statement

Hi! Today I wanted to share a little mini-album that I did. This is a quick little book with minimal embellishments and 3.5x5 photos. I know there are a lot of really unique and fancy ribbon techniques but sometimes you just need a plain bow!!! They can make a statement of their own!
I have so many beautiful ribbons from RRR that I wanted to showcase a few of them! I used colors that matched the paper which is the "Paradise Beach" collection from Echo Park.
I used a simple stripe twill on the front and a couple of little ties on the book rings. I added little pearl and gemstone accents for the "bubbles".

Here I used the orange chevron twill and tied a neat bow. I used the same color ink to journal. I used my Zig marker for the journaling.

On this page I used the yellow star ribbon and a little of the hemp cord to tie the buttons.

For this page I used 3 ribbons the varied stripe the green star and the turquoise. It matched Addy's cute little dress perfectly!!!

Here on this page I used the same 3 ribbons. And another bow!!!


On this last page I just used a pretty turquoise ribbon, tied in a bow!!! This was really a quick little book to put together! And it shows off these cute little beach pics of Addy!!!
Sometimes you don't need fancy, sometimes simple makes a statement all it's own!!! Thanks for stopping by! Please check back for more inspiration from our talented design team!!!

Here are the ribbons that I used:
3/8" daffodil floral satin
island splash striped grosgrain
chevron striped twill orange
10 lb. hemp cord natural
stars on apple green grosgrain
shimmer satin turquoise
funky vert stripe teal/lime
sheer organza w/satin center turquoise

2 comments :

  1. Cute mini! Looks like the girls had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album! I totally agree, sometimes simple is more!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say