Sunday, August 26, 2012

Girly Glitz SKULL Mini Album & Video

Hello everyone. I'm Super EXCITED to share with you all my Girly GLITZ Skull Mini Album designed using a TON of Really Reasonable Ribbon :)
So for my album I used on the front cover some Black Jute, Double Ruffled Edge Ribbon, Satin Polka Dot, and Black Satin to bind my album. All are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. In my video I show and tell how I did my album and what ribbons I used throughout.
Really Reasonable Ribbons Used:
Black Netting/under trims and lace

For these 2 pages I made a pocket on the left side, and put some tags in it. Then on the other side I used the netting and Helmar Decoupage to create a design on that page. I'm super pleased on how it turned out. I then used the jute on the top to place a bow, the letters and Halloween tag.

This page on the left opens,and you will see that in my video. I made a couple of pockets to add photos and tags for writing. Can't wait to add some Halloween photos of the kids and hubby and I :)




For the last page here I used the CottageCutz Seed Packet Die for the swivel pockets and I will add some photos to the inside of each of those.

This is the last page and is the backside of my Skull Mini Album. I used the CottageCutz Lace Envelope on the back.  Its been a habit of mine lately to add one to each album on the back. I used more RRR and Lace for this page :)



Here is my VIDEO on my Album Hope you enjoy!!!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. Cheryl, oh larrhh larrhhh your album is just fantastic, and I really enjoyed your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A FABULOUS ALBUM!!!! So pretty, love all the ribbon and color theme.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Cheryl!!! This is so cool....I love all those ribbons.....it's prefect....need to make one of these....but I don't have those beautiful ribbons...awesome.....love it...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE THis! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say