Saturday, May 5, 2012

My 1st Blog Post Here!!!






Hello! It's Patti with my very first RRR blog post! I am so excited to be a part of this team, I have lots of ideas for using the beautiful ribbons and trims, but I'm starting with just a basic layout. This is a picture of our daughter and her then fiance on the beach, this is one of the engagement photos that I took.

I've used the light pink twill ribbon from the assortment pack along with the pink baker's twine from the assortment pack..


I like doubling the types of trim on my bows using the baker's twine, it's just a really simple, but little different look.

 I popped the photo and roses up a little with some pop-dots for dimension.


I also used the baker's twine and tied it through the buttons in matching colors. If you have a hard time getting the twine through the holes in the button you can put a little touch of white glue on the tip and it will go right through!




Well, that's my first blog post here, and I'm so honored to be a part of this team! I hope you check back daily to see what the entire team has in store for you, I'm sure you will find something that inspires you!!!! Thanks so much for dropping by!

Really Reasonable Ribbon products used:
000019 Baker's Twine Assortment Pack
000540 3/8" Twill Assortment Pack

Other products used:
Echo Park Victoria Garden paper
buttons
Zig markers
WorldWin Treasures cardstock

7 comments :

  1. And a great first post it is!!! Beautiful page! I love how you used the twill and the twine together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout Patti! I love how you combined the twill and the baker's twine. I'm so happy to have you on the RRR design team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely...love the colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!!
    Wonderful layering and such pretty colors sweetie, wonderful seeing you here as a member of the team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Patti, your page is beautiful!! Loving your combination of the baker's twine and twill! Beautiful colors and layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout. Love the layering and use of twine and twill. Great tip for getting the twine thru smaller openings. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patti this layout is sooo yummy! Love everything you did! Love all the ribbon and twine! I want it all!! Perfect job on your first post here!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say