Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Mother's Day



Hi everyone!  I hope you guys are all having a great week.  We finally got some rain down here in South Texas and it really cooled things down.  I hope it lasts for a little while....those 90 degree days were starting too soon!
 
I have a pretty Mother's Day corsage/award to show you today.
 
 

I created mine pretty award by layering a paper doily and a paper rossette.  I used my Cameo to cut this one but you can make one easily by cutting two strips of paper 1-1/2" x 5-1/2.  Score the strips every 1/4" on your score board and then fan fold.  Glue the ends of the strips together, fold flat and then hot glue a punched circle to the front and back.
I embellished mine with an epoxy shape, some pearls and strips of pink satin and white mid ruffle satin ribbons.

This would be beautiful on a gift bag or hot glue a safety pin on the bag and Mom can wear it to church on Sunday.

You can read more details on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Corri

 

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say