Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy Mini Album


Happy Monday everyone! It's Emily here today with another fun little mini album.

I made this paper bag mini album for my neighbor who wanted an album to store photos of her baby boy.

You can't tell from the photos, but I added some of the Middy Bitty bags in between every white bag for more photo space and also more pockets to tuck little things in. I think pockets are PERFECT for baby albums, I know I saved a lot of little things when my daughter was born that would fit perfectly right inside those little pockets.


Thanks for stopping by today!
♥ Emily

Products Used:
Authentique Paper- Miracle: Baby Boy Collection
Sweet Stamp Shop- Sweet Alpha Doodles, Furry Friends Forever
Really Reasonable Ribbon- Brown Wrinkled Ribbon, Satin w/Scalloped Edge Parrot Green, Satin w/Scalloped Edge Ivory, 3/8" Tornado Blue Satin, Curly Sparkling Trim White, Bliss Pearls
Copic Markers- 0, B00, G24, E25, E33

6 comments :

  1. amazing!!!!! is very very nice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Magnificent!!! Love it, Emily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable 'little boy' album! I bet your neighbor was thrilled with it. I love the ribbons, the images and all the wonderful little details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too adorable! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AWESOME mini:) I love the colors and the details are amazing:) So fun!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is beautiful!love all the beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say