Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dress Form Name Banner & Video



♥♥♥Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all! Today im sharing a Dress Form Name Banner I made using all Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon/Lace & Trims.♥♥♥
♥New Picture updated this is true to color♥




♥♥I had  a hard time taking pictures.  I ended up using a soft flash last night and the room I'm using has horrible lighting. 

 I ♥all Really Reasonable Ribbon! and will list all of the styles I used below for you. I also did a short video to show details and try to get the colors more clear for you.

♥♥♥ On this picture I photographed the first 3 letters of the banner ♥♥♥
I used Satin Ribbon w/Grosgrain edge in pink for the banner to hold all dress forms.

♥My video will show each one separately and will show what ribbon, lace and trims I used.♥
This banner was designed for Evelyn. We were in a dress form banner swap. I hope she loves it.  I know I do and now I want one!!!!!! hehehehehehehehe I will be starting mine today :)

♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon Used ♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥Dress Form Name Banner Video♥♥♥♥♥


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl





8 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Love your ribbon choices! So soft and luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl
    This is over the top beautiful! I just love your project.
    Beautiful assortment of ribbon and trims.
    Thanks for sharing the video so we could see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty.....would look so pretty in a little girl rooms too.... beautiful ribbons....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dress forms, Where did you get the forms and how much were they?
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for your wonderful comments :) Marlene I did leave you some info hun on your blog :) Hope that helps.
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say