Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Organizing My Scraps of Ribbon




So did you have a wonderful Holiday? I hope it was a blessed one.
I have cleaning and organizing on my mind after the holidays.
I am a real hoarder of RIBBON!!!
OK now that I have admitted that, let me share a quick idea to save all those pieces you don't want to lose.
I started with some of my stash of ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I started with a gluber, have you used these yet?
 
I love these multi sized glue dots- it is as easy as can be to roll the ribbon around and around to make a quick flower. I used the lid as a pattern and cut this scrap of paper to decorate, added my flower with a gem center. Used a little of the ruffle ribbon around the lip and decorated with the polka dot ribbon to accent. I have been playing with the Bow Easy tool and making various ribbons.
 
So now I can fill my jar with the smaller pieces and have it handy to use when I am creating. So happy I could share my cheerful colored project today, hope you make one also. post signature

2 comments :

  1. Dawn, this is SO adorable! What a wonderful way to store those pieces! I have a bow-easy and love it...but I don't have any glubers, and simply MUST get some!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say