Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hi there everyone and a very Merry Christmas to all!

It's been a lot of hard work all month, but we made it to the big day!! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with fun, family and goodies. 

Today I'm sharing the Christmas card I made for my friends and family.  I typically go way overboard with pop-up and a crazy amount of layers, but I cut back quite a bit this year.  I was determined to make a card that was light enough and flat enough to ship with one stamp and I did it!!!  Here she is:



I went with a gatefold card and used a cute little image from Whimsie Doodles.  For the ribbon accent I've used white sheer organza with satin center laying flat along the middle of the card.  It gives a nice little touch without added bulk.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your holiday week.

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say