Monday, September 19, 2011

Tea Time


Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!  Today I wanted to share a Tea Cup designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon's BEAUTIFUL Ribbons, Lace, and Trims :)

Really Reasonable Ribbons Used:

For my Teacup I used a Sizzix Diecut
Flowers are from Wild Orchid
Tag is quickutz tag
I've been having sooo much fun making these darling teacups.  They are done with matte board and covered with design paper. I think these are perfect for gifts.

Next I decided to add the pleated trim in 1 1/2 inches to the bottom of my teacup. For the rim I used the Estelle lace and for the bows I used sheer ruffled edge in pink.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl





5 comments :

  1. This is really lovely great colours and great layout :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious sweetie, love the use of pink.You always share such beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute - and so vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty teacups. The ruffled edge is sweet. What a precious way to present a little gift.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say