Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beauty of the Lord...


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!  Today I wanted to share a card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon's BEAUTIFUL ribbons :)

I'm trying to use other colors besides "PINK", my favorite color and my go to color. It seems I always make something with pink. hehehehehe
Anyway, when I saw the Orange Polka dots on my shelf I knew I needed to use it, and then pulled out July Ribbon Club assortment and found the perfect ribbons to go with my card.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Used:
I love both of these ribbons!! 

Other supplies:
Basicgrey dp/orange polka dots
Gems, Doily, sewing, copics, tim holtz distress inks





Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous card. These awesome yellow colors just makes you think of summer and sun, doesn´t it? I love them and you did such an awesome job on this here. Gorgeous work hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning! I love it, and the colors are so refreshing! Thanks for sharing! I especially like the coloring you did on he flowers- so pretty!-Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand about Pink, I also LOVE pink everywhere.
    This design and color choice is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say