Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday Wishes



Hello!  I couldn't wait to ink up this adorable image that I ordered from Lili of the Valley called Pom Pom.  Isn't she just so CUTE!  I've also been dying to use some of this FABULOUS Plum Satin/Grosgrain Double Band Ribbon from May Arts!  I LOVE this ribbon because it feels so luxurious and ties such beautiful bows!  I have almost every color:)  I will leave the complete recipe below.  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley Pom Pom
Paper:  PTI White, SU Pink Pirouette, Echo Park Paper Co. Little Girl
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories:  RRR Plum Ribbon, Square Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Martha Stewart Lacey Heart Border Punch, MFT Die-namics Flower Die, Pearls, Stardust Stickles

3 comments :

  1. such a pretty card! I love that stamp!
    greets Gea

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a pretty pretty card!!!

    Have a nice week end
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that image and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say