Monday, November 22, 2010

Gift Giving Ideas with Ribbon

Happy Monday everyone and thanks for stopping by the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. With Christmas right around the corner, I've been busy making gift boxes, personalized wrapping paper and little gifts. Today I'm sharing a great little trinket box with you that I created using some Paris Creativity bling and one of my favorite black ribbons available at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.


I love using my Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner to create quick pleating with ribbon. For this project I ran the Quick Fix Adhesive Runner around the edge of the lid, then started pinching the ribbon to create this beautiful effect. What do ya think?

Try folding your ribbon in different ways and then adhering to Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive. You would find a bunch of different ways to create stunning projects.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Toodles
Erika Taylor


4 comments :

  1. What do I think!! I think it's Stunning. Love it. Great colours too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea, the box is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Erika. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza, Erika!! This is just sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say