Saturday, October 9, 2010




Hello All!
True :D here.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far.

Today I have done another card featuring a stamp set that I illustrated! :) Fun fun!

What do you think about that AWESOME Natural Jute Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon?
I used Scor-tape to attach it and put a little wave on one side for added interest.
I think it's the perfect finishing touch! ;)


For links to where to buy my stamp set or for the card recipe, please visit MY BLOG.
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :)

7 comments :

  1. This card is so beautiful. I love snowman so it caught my eye as soon as I open your blog. You were able to put earth color with something of winter. Hourray you are a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is divine! LOVE these soft colors and the sweet rippled ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True - this is so pretty!! Love the way you did the the jute ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! The colors and ribbon are beautiful;0)

    Hugs
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. Love that curve in the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! That snowman is adorable! I so need him in my collection!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say